2019 was the fifth running of the Best Bar None scheme in Central Bedfordshire. These local awards form part of a wider national initiative that is supported by the government and the drinks industry to promote responsible management and operation of alcohol-licensed premises. The aim is to encourage pubs, clubs and leisure venues to be safe and welcoming places for visitors.
- Best Bar None winner – Creasey Park Football Club
- Best Bar None runner-up – The White Swan
- People’s Vote winner – The Old Sugar Loaf
- People’s Vote runner-up – The White Swan
- Innovation Award – The White Swan for its focus on developing work practices that help identify, address and reduce customer vulnerability
Accredited Premises 2019
The following premises all received accreditation, after being visited by an assessor.